Emergency & Hurricane Preparedness – What You Will Need to Know
Prepare ahead with a list of important contact information to help you keep in touch with your account & JPEFCU wherever you are, whenever!
Important Contact Information
- Main Phone Number (504) 736-6144
- Toll Free (855) 736-6144
- Jeff 24-Hour Audio Response (504) 736-6555
- Email email@example.com
- Visa Credit Card Balances (866) 632-7925 or visit Access Point
- Lost/Stolen Credit Card (855) 293-2458
- Lost/Stolen Debit Card or ATM Card (24-Hour) (888) 297-3416
- ATM & Debit Card Activation/PIN Change (800) 290-7893
- Debit Card Fraud Alert Call Back Number (855) 293-2456
- If fraud is detected, you’ll receive a call from (800) 237-8990 and a text message from short code 96923. You can reply directly to any text, call, or email you received from our Fraud Department.
- CO-OP Shared Branch (888) 748-3266 or visit co-opsharedbranch.org
How to Weather Any Emergency…
- Have cash ready as soon as you become aware of a storm in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Keep supply of personal checks available. Delivery of check orders usually takes 5-7 days.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit to ensure your paycheck is deposited into your JPEFCU account as soon as possible.
- Sign Up for JPEFCU’s electronic services that includes Home Branch, Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Deposit, Mobile Wallet, and alerts.
- Order ATM & VISA Debit Cards well in advance to ensure you have “cash back” and purchase capability when you need it.
- Apply for a JPEFCU VISA Credit Card to have purchasing power if evacuation is needed.
- Download the JPEFCU Mobile Banking App to have access to your accounts from your phone 24/7.