Postal services halted in some areas due to Hurricane Florence
The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) has suspended operations in several ZIP Code areas likely to be impacted by Hurricane Florence. Post Offices are closed, and mail delivery has been stopped in many areas in the path of the storm. The USPS notes there is a possibility of late or non-deliveries for some residential and business customers in the affected region.
Please be advised your Bill Pay bill payments sent as a check through
the U.S. Postal Service may be affected.
Did you know?
Falcon is JPEFCU’s Debit Card
Fraud Management System
- Falcon monitors suspicious card activity 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year.
- Falcon’s system contacts our members via phone initially to validate reported transactions in question.
- Falcon has a New Text Feature which provides real-time, two-way SMS text for quicker fraud identification and prevention; as well as interactive voice and email fraud notifications if no response is received by text or phone calls.Anti-ANI (Automatic Number Identifications) spoofing provides an additional layer of email fraud security.
- Falcon will immediately block debit cards to prevent further fraudulent activity should the transaction result in fraud.
- The Fraud Alert Management Center Number is 1-800-369-4887
- Falcon will place a temporary block on the card if direct contact is not made by the member.