Did you know?
Falcon is JPEFCU’s Debit Card
Fraud Management System
- Falcon monitors suspicious card activity 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year.
- Falcon’s system contacts our members via phone initially to validate reported transactions in question.
- Falcon has a New Text Feature which provides real-time, two-way SMS text for quicker fraud identification and prevention; as well as interactive voice and email fraud notifications if no response is received by text or phone calls.Anti-ANI (Automatic Number Identifications) spoofing provides an additional layer of email fraud security.
- Falcon will immediately block debit cards to prevent further fraudulent activity should the transaction result in fraud.
- The Fraud Alert Management Center Number is 1-800-369-4887
- Falcon will place a temporary block on the card if direct contact is not made by the member.