INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE NOTICE
JPEFCU will be performing a maintenance update on November 19, 2017 from 12:00AM to 7:00AM.
During this time frame, your ATM and VISA Debit cards will be in Stand In Limits:
$200 Regular ATM/POS Card Daily Cash Limit – up to your available balance.
$500 Debit Card Daily Cash Limit – up to your available balance.
$500 Debit Card/POS Daily Purchase Limit – up to your available balance.
HOME Branch Online Banking, MOBILE Branch Mobile Banking and JEFF 24-Hour Audio Response will NOT be available during this time frame.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Together, We Can, Because We Care!
YOUR JPEFCU STATEMENT HAS A NEW LOOK!!!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW JPEFCU’S New Statement Guide
Did you know?
Falcon is JPEFCU’s Debit Card
Fraud Management System
- Falcon monitors suspicious card activity 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year.
- Falcon’s system contacts our members via phone initially to validate reported transactions in question.
- Falcon has a New Text Feature which provides real-time, two-way SMS text for quicker fraud identification and prevention; as well as interactive voice and email fraud notifications if no response is received by text or phone calls.Anti-ANI (Automatic Number Identifications) spoofing provides an additional layer of email fraud security.
- Falcon will immediately block debit cards to prevent further fraudulent activity should the transaction result in fraud.
- The Fraud Alert Management Center Number is 1-800-369-4887
- Falcon will place a temporary block on the card if direct contact is not made by the member.