There’s no way to predict an injury, illness or other unexpected life events. You can take steps to protect your family if the unforeseen happens. Credit Disability and Credit Life insurance may help reduce or pay off your covered loan or make your monthly payment, up to the policy maximum, in the event of a covered life even, injury, illness or death.
Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance:
- Terminal Illness
To begin your online claims process on the Member Registration Claims Portal click here.
GAP Plus with Deductible Assistance
GAP Plus protections helps to fill the gap between your insurance settlement on your total loss auto and the balance owed. $1,000 will be applied towards your next Credit Union financed auto.
Our GAP Plus program includes Deductible Assistance which is designed to provide financial relief when your vehicle is damaged but not deemed a total loss. If repairs cost more than your deductible, the deductible amount is applied to your vehicle loan at the credit union, reducing what you owe.
Contact us today to learn more about adding GAP Plus with Deductible Assistance to your vehicle loan so you can worry less about tomorrow.
Mechanical Repair Coverage
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) can help deflect some of those costly covered repairs while keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With various coverage levels and deductibles to choose from, there’s a plan to fit your family budget.
Benefits for covered repairs:
- Limit repair costs
- Choose your deductible
- Rental reimbursement
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
- Good at any authorized repair facility
- No out of pocket expense except any deductible
- Cancel for full refund within 60 days if coverage is unused
- Travel reimbursement when a covered breakdown occurs 100 miles or more from home
- Transferable to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Contact us at 504.736.6152 for a quote
Proof of Vehicle Insurance
In order to comply with your vehicle loan agreement, proof of current comprehensive and collision coverage on your vehicle must be provided to JPEFCU.
Insurance Declaration should include the following:
- Comprehensive and collision coverage
- Deductibles for comprehensive and collision (not exceeding $1000 as set by JPEFCU)
- Credit Union listed as loss payee/lien holder as follows: Jefferson Parish Employees Federal Credit Union
- Correct collateral description, including the year, make, model, and complete VIN
- Borrower/insured name
- Policy Number
- Coverage effective date/renewal date
- Please submit your insurance declaration page, your insurance card is not sufficient proof of vehicle insurance
- Submit your proof of vehicle insurance by faxing to 936.291.0069 or emailing to email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you should have any questions regarding proof of insurance, please contact 800.366.0036.